Springboard is a robust, well-researched and proven development program that has won awards. It’s been run in over 31 countries for the past 20 years and more than 240,000 women have been through the program. That kind of success implies a program which has been designed expertly to include key elements. And here they are…
- a series of full one-day workshops, led by a trained and licensed facilitator to give you the best available sessions
- spread over a three month period to allow time to absorb and apply the learnings while working through the book and gaining support from others
- 332-page comprehensive, detailed personal workbook. Tailored to Australia with local examples and case studies. Participants will thumb through this for years to come!
- networking skills and opportunities. Women rarely get taught how to seek and ask for help with their career and worklife. These skills are developed to enhance working relationships and develop ongoing learning.
- support during and after the program. Support is gained from other participants and an opportunity to become a member of the Springboard Network on completion extends the value of the learning.
- mentoring option. For organisations, a mentoring process can be built in to give an extra edge to the support, networking, learning and collegial nature of the program.
What other program offers all that?
The number of workshops is normally four and that is how the program is designed. These are spread over three months to reduce the impact on workload by time out of the workplace. We can discuss what works best for your organisation. Call +61 4 1998 8303 or email by clicking here.
More importantly, we can adapt to your resourcing needs. If you wish to handle the administration of the program then that will reduce costs. Alternatively, we can handle the promotion, bookings etc at an additional charge. We’ll work with what suits you and works best for the program and it’s success. Talk to us on +61 4 1998 8303 or send us an email.
To maintain the integrity of the program and its design, only licensed and accredited trainers are able to conduct the training. Springboard.org.au have been trained directly by the creators and designers of the original program and so are licensed and accredited Springboard trainers.
Springboard is unique in its breadth, depth and effectiveness. It has reached over 240,000 women in over 14 countries alone. It is a program especially designed for women from all backgrounds. (A similar program exists for men to meet their special needs and ways of learning).
So, that’s what’s included.
- Self-paced learning.
- Specially researched workbook.
- Support network and networking.
- Positive role models.
- One day workshops – four of them.
- Spread over a three month period to ensure behavioural change and ‘stickability’ of the learning.
This structure produces an unusually effective development program which delivers real and sustainable results for your organisational investment.