If you’re looking to get more out of your life, or just enjoy it more, then Springboard is one program you need to check out. Springboard women’s development program has been successful for over 240,000 women around the world over the past twenty-plus years … and it’s available to you now.
This is no “one-hit wonder” of a program where you go along for a day and get charged up only to fade back quickly into the reality of your everyday life. The Springboard Women’s Development Program is robust. It runs for 4 days in total – and those days are spread over a three month period. This way, you get to apply and practice and get comfortable with the material. And, it doesn’t take a slab out of your life at one time to achieve all that you can with this program. By the way, how much or how little you want to take from the program is entirely up to you. Springboard is an individual program but with the safety and comfort of learning with other women who have similar life experiences.
Springboard Women’s Development Program
Managers and organisations alike report on the positive benefits gained to the workplace from women attending the Springboard Program. Ask us about the research that demonstrates results.
- Four one day workshops
- Course spread over three months
- Comprehensive 300+ page workbook (Australianised!)
- Lots of examples, case studies and real-life scenarios
- Group study option for the time between workshops
For companies and organisations
- An outstanding women’s development program
- Ideal for personal and professional career development
- Designed for women at all levels and ideal for the non-management or specialist woman
- and so much more, ask us details of inhouse programs – this is the usual way Springboard operates