… the world’s leading personal and professional development program for women.
Springboard is an experience that enables women to become more engaged in their workplace, set and achieve goals, have greater influence in their lives and achieve more of their potential. The program is innovative, timely, has won awards and is recognised for its contribution to gender diversity.
It has been successful for thousands of women and hundreds of organisations throughout the world and in Australia. It’s about empowering women to take small steps and actions to create a better future at work and in life. If you are after a more engaged and effective female workforce, look no further.
In Australia more than 35,000 women have graduated from the program since the early 1990’s. It just works.
How successful is Springboard?
- It operates in over 33 countries world-wide (Australia was the second country outside the UK to implement the program)
- It has been successfully conducted for more than 21 years in the UK and Australia
- More than 240,000 women have graduated from the course.
Those stats are highly commendable. What other program do you know that has such a solid credibility factor and demonstrated results? Ask us about the research that demonstrates the value of conducting this program for your team members.
Want to Know More About Springboard?
Let’s help you out. You can discover more about the workshops, workbook and training courses offerred. These include public programs conducted form time to time and you can run a program onsite for your staff – more targeted and cost effective for you. Use these links to dig a little deeper.
- Find out about the acclaimed and successful Springboard Program
- Sign up for our educational monthly newsletter
- Attend a public program
- Book an in-house program
- Ask us about other development programs – ideal for Spokeswomen’s training
- Join our community
- Find out more about conducting inhouse or public programs
Deb Elliott at Fly Consulting is a vibrant and passionate presenter of the program with hundreds of empowered women behind her whom she has developed. You and your team are in safe hands with Deb.